Break the Limits! Break the Limits!

A very very inspiring game. It perfectly represents the feel of this era! :)

Universo: Gaia Universo: Gaia

Beautiful piece of art. I can totally relate to the message. I believe everyone feels the same. :) Keep it up!

QbQbQb (full version) QbQbQb (full version)

The gameplay is quiet simple but hard. But this soundtrack at the menu is just AWESOME! :D could I download it somewhere? :D

rezoner responds:

Thank you. You will find a lot of my music on soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/rezoner - there is also extended Qb soundtrack and link to download on bandcamp

Brawlin' Sailor Brawlin' Sailor

I liked the gameplay, coz it was easy and entertaining. I loved to broke everything in front of me. :D I think Molkman,s character animations are the best on NG, they are so funny. :)

Papa's Cupcakeria Papa's Cupcakeria

It's just awesome all the time. The papa games are always interesting for the first time, but by the time I'm playing it I just lose my interest in it and I never get to the end. :/

INVAZIA INVAZIA

I think this game is funny, but it gets boring by the time. Even the new enemies don't make it more interesting.

Incredipede - World 1 Incredipede - World 1

Perfect art. Good atmosphere. But it would be better if we could use more body parts.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Awesome animation, awesome phisics, awesome story and awesome design. Just like it.

Tiny Dream Tiny Dream

This upside down is a little bit irritating... I feel a little Edmund McMillen's Aether impact.

Dead Pixel Dead Pixel

I think its very interesting! :D Exciting to test our color sight.